Hi everyone this is Josh.
So I thought I would give you my viewpoint on all the things happening thus far, many of which are very great, but I would like to focus on one in particular- the food.
First of all, I have never really eaten any Arabic or Indian food. But after just 2 days of eating it, I would be content with it for the rest of my life. Benjin's mother has made us dinner twice so far, one night with Indian food, and another with Arabic. She is so great...she will come around with each dish and ask me if I want some; whether I answer yes or no, she gives me a huge helping. Then she comes around again and again....and my plate is never empty- it is awesome!
The Arabic last night was especially delectable. It was a "mixed grill", with grilled chicken, beef, lamb chops, kabobs, hummus, garlic paste and many other delicious items. It was impeccable.
Also, the maid that happens to be staying with us is cooking some authentic food for us as well...let's just say it is heavenly.
Oh and one of my personal favorite things so far...the shawarma. A simple bit of tender chicken with veggies inside a luscious wrap. Joyful.
Anyways, that is a short overview for all of my connoisseurs of fine cuisine out there. I will keep you informed on the delights soon to come. Love you all!
hahaha I'm glad your post is ALL ABOUT FOOD! (especially since we've decided that food is one of your love languages) I can't believe you like Arabic food so much! I think you like it more than I do....& Im Lebanese!!!!
ReplyDelete-Melissa